Being fast and accurate at typing is becoming increasingly important in today's world of computers and devices. With RapidTyping you can improve your typing easily.
RapidTyping includes a series of simple exercises to get you started in the art of typing without having to be constantly looking at the keyboard. The program lets you train specific groups of letters that are located next to each other on the keyboard, and also shows you the right finger to use for each of them. At the end of the lesson you're presented with some colorful statistics that show information about your performance and improvement.
The interface in RapidTyping is a bit weird, as it includes some background images and animations that can be quite distracting. Luckily you can disable both and use a plain, white background during your lessons.
Regarding lessons, the ones included in RapidTyping are quite basic; they only cover groups of letters and don't include any real words or sentences. On the upside, you can easily create your own lessons, and put yourself to test with real custom texts.
With RapidTyping you can easily improve your accuracy and speed at typing.
- Added Arabic interface language
- Fixed bug with right-left text direction on the Arabic and Hebrew keyboard layout
- Fixed visual bug with pictures in the lesson window on some video-cards
- Removed a repeated sounds on the Shift key
- Updated Chinese Traditional interface language
- Updated Bosnian interface language